You're the Kulfi to my Falooda Greeting Card
You're the Kulfi to my Falooda ...
Falooda is a cold dessert with origins in the Indian subcontinent. It is a version of the Iranian faloodeh. Traditionally it is made from mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, sweet basil (sabza/takmaria) seeds with milk, often served with ice cream. The vermicelli used for preparing falooda is made from wheat, arrowroot, cornstarch, or sago.
- - Blank inside for your own message.
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - ice gold card
- - Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- - Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.