You have 14 days from purchase to return an item. Please contact us within the timeframes. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- There is a 10% restocking fee charged for non-defective merchandise. This fee is to help absorb losses that occur when merchandise is returned.
- Items must be returned in the same conditions as they were received.
- Please obtain a receipt when returning items as your proof of return, as we cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit.
- All returns should be posted back to Beauty and the Button via recorded delivery. We do not offer a free returns service.
- Please return all items to: Beauty and the Button, 112 Bay Avenue, Wolverhampton. WV14 0TT.
What you can't send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Anything that is made to your specific requirements, is personalised or otherwise cannot be sold due to the bespoke element.
- Perishable products i.e. food
- Creative pieces that are specifically commissioned when you place an order, like art, ceramics etc.
- Personal items sold with hygiene seals, where the seal is broken.
- To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable before ordering.