Paaji Lost Without You
A beautiful card for your Paaji (brother)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Paaji you will not have a clue of what I mean. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Paaji means brother. Paaji is used for someone elder than you. Much like a big brother or an elder Sibling too.That’s all to it. I’ve seen many people who call every Punjabi (male, of course), Paaji even though he might be younger than the person. Paaji is used for elder Brother or someone elder and Brother-like person.
You can now choose to send this card direct to the recipients, which is perfect if you are overseas or in a hurry. Cards chosen with this option will include your message as specified in the box and sent directly to the contact name and delivery address provided at the checkout. The item is posted to the recipients without the order details.
Please Note: Only add a message in the text box if you are sending it directly to the recipient.
- - Blank inside for your own message..
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - Professionally printed onto luxury card.
- - Comes with a Pearlescent Envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.