Guru Nanak Frame Including Mool Mantar in Punjabi With Translation 281
Guru Nanak Frame Including Mool Mantar in Punjabi including translation.
Guru Nanak founded Sikhism. He felt the Divine Call at the age of 38 and then decided to dedicate his whole life to the service of God and humanity. Visiting different places in Punjab, he spread the doctrine of love and equality. Also a poet and musician, he composed several hymns, which were subsequently included in the Guru Granth Sahib. A social reformer as well, he tirelessly toiled to uplift the downtrodden and fought against the oppression of women.
Please Note: All items are handmade, therefore subtle changes will be visible. Dimensions refer to the external frame size and not the artwork.
- - External Dimensions Frame 30x30cm
- - Strut back or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured, and packaged by hand in the UK.