Thaiya Lost Without You
A beautiful card for your Thaiya (dads older brother)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Thaiya you will not know what I mean. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Thaiya means Uncle. It means a lot more than Uncle. When I call someone Thaiya, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Uncle, but that my relation to him was on my father's side, and that he was older than my father. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- - Blank inside for your own message..
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - Professionally printed onto luxury card.
- - Comes with a Pearlescent Envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.