Sri Harmandir Sahib ("The abode of God"), also known as Darbar Sahib, (Punjabi pronunciation: [dəɾbɑɾ sɑhɪb]), informally referred to as the Golden Temple,] is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is one of the most revered spiritual sites of Sikhism.
Please Note: All items are handmade, therefore subtle changes will be visible and personal touches will be added to make each frame unique.
- Box Frame 25x25cm or 30x40cm
- Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.