Chunni Wedding Card.
The Kurmai and Chunni are both considered sagan ceremonies, which means they bestow good luck and blessings on the bride and groom. The Kurmai is a ceremony for the groom done by the bride's family and the Chunni is a ceremony for the bride done by the groom's family.
A stunning, high quality greeting card for the bride and groom. .
- Blank inside for your own message.
- Card Size 6x6 inches
- ice gold card
- Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- Posted in a hard-back envelope to avoid damage
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.