Guru Sahib Script Art Print or Framed
Guru Sahib Print
Guru Nanak founded Sikhism. He felt the Divine Call at the age of 38 and then decided to dedicate his whole life to the service of God and humanity. Visiting different places in Punjab, he spread the doctrine of love and equality. Also a poet and musician, he composed several hymns, which were subsequently included in the Guru Granth Sahib. A social reformer as well, he tirelessly toiled to uplift the downtrodden and fought against the oppression of women.
You can choose unframed or framed.
A4 prints (no frame) will be packaged in a cello bag then a hardbacked envelope with DO NOT BEND printed on the outside. Frames will be carefully wrapped first in bubble wrap and then into a sturdy cardboard book wrap to ensure they reach you in pristine condition. Please note, colours may slightly vary to the appearance on your screen, depending on your screen resolution.
- A4 Frame or Print Only Available
- Hook to attach to a wall
- Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- Posted in a hard box or DO NOT BEND envelope to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.