Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, the 10th Guru, focused his attention not only on the betterment of the community, but also on developing physical strength and spreading literacy among the Sikhs. A gifted poet, he composed poetry, which talked about fighting injustice and tyranny. Establishing the Khalsa, he passed on the succession of Guru to the Holy Guru Granth Sahib.
A4 prints will be packaged in a cello bag then a hard backed envelope with DO NOT BEND printed on the outside.
Frames will be carefully wrapped first in bubble wrap and then into a sturdy cardboard book wrap to ensure they reach you in pristine condition.
Please note, colours may slightly vary to the appearance on your screen, depending on your screen settings and resolution. Dimensions refer to the external frame size and not the artwork.
Please Note: dimensions refer to the external frame size and not the artwork.
- A4 Print or Frame Available
- Hook to attach to a wall
- Professionally printed onto 170gsm
- Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- Posted in a hard box or DO NOT BEND envelope to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Packaged by hand in the UK.