A beautiful card for your Fuffar (Dad's sister's husband)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Fuffar you will not know what I mean. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Fuffar means Uncle. It means a lot more than Uncle. When I call someone Fuffar, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Uncle, but that my relation to him was on my father's side, and that he was my auntie's husband. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- - Blank inside for your own message.
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - ice gold card
- - Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- - Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.