Guru Nanak, Guru Gobind and Golden Temple
Guru Nanak Dev Ji & Guru Gobind Frame.
Guru Nanak founded Sikhism. He felt the Divine Call at the age of 38 and then decided to dedicate his whole life to the service of God and humanity. Visiting different places in Punjab, he spread the doctrine of love and equality. Also a poet and musician, he composed several hymns, which were subsequently included in the Guru Granth Sahib. A social reformer as well, he tirelessly toiled to uplift the downtrodden and fought against the oppression of women.
Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, the 10th Guru, focused his attention not only on the betterment of the community, but also on developing physical strength and spreading literacy among the Sikhs. A gifted poet, he composed poetry, which talked about fighting injustice and tyranny. Establishing the Khalsa, he passed on the succession of Guru to the Holy Guru Granth Sahib.
- - Available in A4, A3 & A2 Frame and Prints only
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.