A beautiful card for your Chacha (dads younger brother)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Chacha you will think of a type of Latin dance. Although it is technically called the "cha-cha-cha" it's the more widespread meaning. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Chacha means Uncle. It means a lot more than Uncle. When I call someone Chacha, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Uncle, but that my relation to him was on my father's side, and that he was younger than my father. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- - Blank inside for your own message..
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - Professionally printed onto luxury card.
- - Comes with a Pearlescent Envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.