Anand Karaj Lavaan Wedding Frame.
Anand Karaj is the name given to the Sikh wedding Ceremony literally translated as "Blissful Event". Sikhs regard marriage as a sacred bond of mutual dependence between a man and a woman; a true partnership of equals in marriage is made between those who are united in spirit as well as in mind and body. Marriage is regarded as a strong lifetime bond between the bride and groom and a union between both the families of the bride and groom.
Please add personalisation details at checkout i.e. Name, date, place etc.
Please Note: All items are handmade, therefore subtle changes will be visible.
- - Square Frame external dimensions 25x25cm
- - Comes with Glass
- - Made from Wood
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.