A beautiful framed print of the first Sikh Guru - Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Guru Nanak founded Sikhism. He felt the Divine Call at the age of 38 and then decided to dedicate his whole life to the service of God and humanity. Visiting different places in Punjab, he spread the doctrine of love and equality. Also, a poet and musician, he composed several hymns, which were subsequently included in the Guru Granth Sahib. A social reformer as well, he tirelessly toiled to uplift the downtrodden and fought against the oppression of women.
Please Note: dimensions refer to the external frame size and not the artwork.
- - Frame A4, A3 & A2
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Delivery thereafter is dispatched via you chosen method at checkout.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.