Regal Collection Kabir Das Frame
Kabir Das was a 15th-century Indian mystic poet and saint, whose writings influenced Hinduism's Bhakti movement and his verses are found in Sikhism's scripture Guru Granth Sahib. His early life was in a Muslim family, but he was strongly influenced by his teacher, the Hindu bhakti leader Ramananda. Kabir was born in the Indian city of Varanasi.
Frames will be carefully wrapped first in bubble wrap and then into a sturdy cardboard book wrap to ensure they reach you in pristine condition.
Please note, colours may slightly vary to the appearance on your screen, depending on your screen settings and resolution.
- - Square Frame external dimensions 36x36cms
- - Comes with Glass
- - Made from Wood
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery thereafter is dependent on your shipping preference.
Packaged by hand in the UK.