Only A Chachi Mother’s Day
A beautiful card for your Chachi (dads younger brother's wife)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Chachi you will think of a type of Latin dance. Although it is technically called the "cha-cha-cha" it's the more widespread meaning. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Chachi means Auntie. It means a lot more than Auntie. When I call someone Chachi, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Auntie, but that my relation to her was on my father's side, and that she was younger than my father. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- - Blank inside for your own message..
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - Professionally printed onto luxury card.
- - Comes with a Pearlescent Envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.