A beautiful card for your Nani (maternal Grandmother)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Nani it will not mean much to you. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Masi means maternal grandmother. It means a lot more than Grandma. When I call someone Nani, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Grandmother, but that my relation to her was on my mother's side, and that she was my Mum's mother. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- - Blank inside for your own message.
- - Card Size 6x6 inches
- - ice gold card
- - Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- - Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- - Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- - Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.