The Mool Mantar (also spelt Mul Mantra) is the most important composition contained within the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of the Sikhs; it is the basis of Sikhism. The word "Mool" means "main", "root" or "chief" and "Mantar" means "magic chant" or "magic portion".
Together the words "Mool Mantar" mean the "Main chant" or "root verse".
One Universal Creator God,
The Name Is Truth
Creative Being Personified
No Fear No Hatred
Image of The Undying
Beyond Birth, Self-Existent
By Guru's Grace
Chant and Meditate
Aadh Sach Jugaadh Sach
True in The Primal Beginning
True Throughout the Ages.
Hai Bhee Sach
True Here and Now.
Naanak Hosee Bhee Sach
O Nanak, Forever and Ever True.
SGGS Ang 1
Please Note: All items are handmade, therefore subtle changes will be visible.
- - Box Frame 25x25cm.
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.