Mother's Day for your Mami.
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Mami, it will not mean much to you. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Mami means auntie. It means a lot more than Auntie. When I call someone Mami, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my Auntie, but that my relation to her was on my Mother's side, and that she was the wife of my Mother's Brother. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- Blank inside for your own message.
- Card Size 6x6 inches
- ice gold card
- Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.