Guru Nanak Including Mool Mantar in Punjabi
Guru Nanak Framed Print Including Mool Mantar in Punjabi
Guru Nanak founded Sikhism. He felt the Divine Call at the age of 38 and then decided to dedicate his whole life to the service of God and humanity. Visiting different places in Punjab, he spread the doctrine of love and equality. Also a poet and musician, he composed several hymns, which were subsequently included in the Guru Granth Sahib. A social reformer as well, he tirelessly toiled to uplift the downtrodden and fought against the oppression of women.
Please Note: All items are handmade, therefore subtle changes will be visible.
- - Box Frame 25x25cm.
- - Free standing or hook to attach to a wall
- - Professionally printed onto 300gsm
- - Carefully packaged in bubble wrap for protection
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Lead time is two weeks for design and completion.
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.