Ganesh LED Backflow Incense Burner
This beautiful Ganesh will add a touch of style to the decor of any house. As the night draws in your Ganesh backflow burner looks even more spectacular as it lights up with a beautiful colour creating a soothing, ambient feeling!
The indoor backburner is easy to use and can be carried around your home for you to enjoy the benefits no matter where you chose to spend your time relaxing.
- - Resin.
- - H25cm X W12.5cm X L12.5cm
- - A tin of cones included.
- - For use with backflow incense cones only
- - 2 AA Batteries Required
- - Batteries not included
- - Posted in a hard box to avoid damage
- - Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
- - Packaged by hand in the UK.
Backflow incense smoke flows down through a backflow burner and creates a mist in and around the product. This item must be placed on a heatproof surface. When backflow incense burns the mist it creates it can leave a light residue on the burner and the surface the burner is placed on. This is from natural oils and resins within the incense and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Backflow Incense Burner
EN Operating Instructions
- Locate the metal cup and backflow cone from the packing.
- Mount the metal cup securely to the top of the backflow burner.
- Place the backflow cone incense in the centre of the metal cup and carefully ignite the cone using a match or lighter to begin the flowing effect.
▪ The hole on the bottom of the incense cone must align with the hole on the metal cup in order for the incense to flow properly.
▪ The flowing effect requires a still environment. Therefore, the burner should be placed inside a room that is free from drafts/moving air (such as rooms with fans, air conditioners, heavy foot traffic, etc.).
▪ Use backflow cone incense only. Standard cone incense will not create the flowing effect.
▪ Once incense is burned, there may be some light residue on the metal cup and/or mist path. This is caused by natural oil precipitate and is considered normal. Use a wet cloth to remove the residue should you wish to clean the burner.
▪ Keep the hole in the metal cup clean and free from obstruction.
▪ For indoor use only.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REFERENCE, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION.