EK Onkar 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
A beautiful EK Onkar bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver. The bracelet is made with 3mm ball bead and a 7mm Acrylic beads for the EK Onkar.
Bracelets are made using durable jewellery elastic to a standard size of approximately 18cm.
- Care should be taken when putting bracelets on and taking them off. Each bracelet should be put on and removed individually, rolling over the hand and wrist rather than stretching the elastic.
- I always recommend putting jewellery on after clothing, paying particular attention to knitwear to avoid any catching and pulling of fabric.
- All sterling silver is prone to tarnishing when left in the open air, so when you’re not wearing your jewellery I recommend keeping it in something airtight.
- You should avoid contact with perfumed products and chemicals (including perfume, body creams, suntan lotions etc).
- You should avoid wearing your jewellery in water and always remove before showering, bathing, swimming etc.
- You should avoid wearing your jewellery when undertaking any manual tasks.
- Should you wish to clean your silver jewellery, I recommend using a silver polishing cloth which will remove any tarnish.
- Over time, the elastic on bracelets may stretch slightly and it is recommended that you periodically check your jewellery and get pieces restrung if necessary.
- Genuine Sterling Silver 925
- 7mm Acylic Beads
- Standard 18cm
- Carefully packaged for protection
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 7 - 10 business days.
- Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.
REPAIRS & RESTRINGING SERVICE:
Over time, your much loved and worn bracelets can stretch. It may therefore become necessary to have your bracelets restrung. A small fee of £5 per bracelet is charged for this service (plus P&P).