A beautiful card for your Jethani (Husband's Younger Brother's Wife)
If you are not Indian, chances are when I say Dewarani it will not mean much to you. If you WERE Indian, however, you would know that Dewarani means sister in law. It means a lot more than sister in law. When I call someone Dewarani, anyone who heard me would know not only that that person was my sister in law, but that my relation to her was on my husband's side, and that she was my Husband's Younger Brother's Wife. All that information is transferred in a single word.
- Blank inside for your own message.
- Card Size 6x6 inches
- ice gold card
- Professionally printed onto 260gsm
- Comes with a 120gsm envelope
- Carefully packaged in clear cello bag for protection
- Posted in a hard back envelope to avoid damage
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in the UK.