Crystal Diamond Studded Khanda
Khanda (Sikh symbol) The Khanda (Punjabi: ਖੰਡਾ, khaṇḍā) is the symbol of the Sikh faith, that attained its current form in the early 20th century. It is an amalgam of three symbols: Two single-edged swords, or kirpan, crossed at the bottom and sit on either side of the khanda and chakkar.
- Material: Metal
- Size - 3.5x4.5cm approximately
- Crystal Diamond Studded | Beautiful style | Attractive design | Divine look
- Best while Travelling takes a small space in bag, Small & Easy to Carry
- Ideal for keeping in car dashboard | Showrooms | Shops | Office | Home Decor | Gifting
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Packaged by hand in the UK.