Crystal Diamond Studded Guru Nanak
Guru Nanak (15 April 1469 – 22 September 1539) was the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Sikh Gurus. His birth is celebrated worldwide as Guru Nanak Gurpurab on Kartik Pooranmashi, the full-moon day in the month of Katak, October–November.
Guru Nanak travelled far and wide teaching people the message of one God who dwells in every one of His creations and constitutes the eternal Truth. He set up a unique spiritual, social, and political platform based on equality, fraternal love, goodness, and virtue.
Guru Nanak's words are registered in the form of 974 poetic hymns in the holy text of Sikhism, the Guru Granth Sahib, with some of the major prayers being the Japji Sahib, the Asa di Var and the Sidh-Ghost. It is part of Sikh religious belief that the spirit of Guru Nanak's sanctity, divinity and religious authority descended upon each of the nine subsequent Gurus when the Guruship was devolved on to them.
- Material: Metal
- Size - 3.5x4.5cm approximately
- Crystal Diamond Studded | Beautiful style | Attractive design | Divine look
- Best while Travelling takes a small space in bag, Small & Easy to Carry
- Ideal for keeping in car dashboard | Showrooms | Shops | Office | Home Decor | Gifting
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Packaged by hand in the UK.