Crystal Diamond Studded Golden Temple
Sri Harmandir Sahib ("The abode of God"), also known as Darbar Sahib, (Punjabi pronunciation: [dəɾbɑɾ sɑhɪb]), informally referred to as the Golden Temple,] is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is one of the most revered spiritual sites of Sikhism.
- Material: Metal
- Size - 3.5x4.5cm approximately
- Crystal Diamond Studded | Beautiful style | Attractive design | Divine look
- Best while Travelling takes a small space in bag, Small & Easy to Carry
- Ideal for keeping in car dashboard | Showrooms | Shops | Office | Home Decor | Gifting
- Estimated delivery time for the UK is 3 - 5 business days.
Packaged by hand in the UK.